Welcome to AEIS 2022
Notification For COVID-19(Coronavirus) Pandemic
AEIS 2022 is monitoring the situation with COVID-19 pandemic and is considering measures to ensure a safe environment for all participants. Meanwhile, aside from regular onsite presentation format (oral presentation), AEIS 2022 conference will also provide online platform (online presentation format) for participants who have difficulties to attend the conference physically due to the epidemic.
Read more about online attendance (Click)
2022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Enterprise Information System (AEIS 2022) will be held in London, UK on December 2-4, 2022. AEIS is a premier, annual forum for researchers and scholars from multiple disciplines to come together to share knowledge, discuss ideas, exchange information, and learn about cutting-edge research in diverse fields with the common theme of advanced enterprise information system.
The conference topics includes, but are not limited to: Coupling and Integrating Heterogeneous Data Sources, Legacy Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Group Decision Support Systems, Evolutionary Programming, etc. Read more about the topics: (Click) Welcome you to submit the abstract or paper!
Due to the global uncertainties and international travel restrictions caused by COVID-19 pandemic, AEIS 2022 organizing committees has made the difficult decision to postpone 2022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Enterprise Information System to be held in London, UK on December 2-4, 2022. We are really sorry for the inconvenience may cause you.
AEIS 2022 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry and government describing original research work in advanced enterprise information system field. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published into Conference Publishing Services (CPS), and submitted to IEEE Xplore™ for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus Index.
• AEIS 2021 Conference Proceedings（ISBN-13: 978-1-6654-2724-1) has been online in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus already.
- February 25, 2022! Good news! AEIS 2021 Conference Proceedings has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus already.
- January 21, 2022! Good news! Welcome Prof. Yew Kee Wong, Jiangxi Normal University, China to join in our technical committees. (Read more)
- December 31, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to February 10, 2022. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract.
- December 10, 2021. Good news! AEIS 2021 Conference Proceedings(ISBN-13: 978-1-6654-2724-1) has been online in IEEE Xplore. (Read more)
- December 3, 2021. Good news! Welcome Assoc. Prof. Muhamad Taufik Abdullah, Dr. Shi Guiming, Dr. Shi Guiming, Dr. Azadeh Sarkheyli, Dr. Haixia Sang to join in our technical committees. (Read more)
- November 21, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to December 30, 2021. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract!
- October 11, 2021. Notification! The submission deadline has been extended to November 20, 2021. Welcome you to submit the paper or abstract!
- August 16, 2021. Good news! Special thanks to Prof. Yanqing Duan, University of Bedfordshire, UK, and Prof. Shaofeng Liu, University of Plymouth, UK for agreeing to deliver the keynote speech for us. (Read more)
- August 16, 2021. Good news! Special thanks to Prof. Boris Delibasic, University of Belgrade, Serbia for agreeing to deliver the plenary speech for us. (Read more)
- June 21, 2021. Good news! AEIS 2021 conference has been held successfully in full virtual style on June 18-20, 2021. (Read more)
Supported By Technically Supported By